Friday, August 26, 2005

I ask myself

...if there is a specific reason, why I was put where I am and if anybody thought up a good enough reason to answer this question.
Am I here as part of a mission that I am not yet aware of?
Am I a just a miniscule speck in the bigger scheme of things?
If yes, what the hell is the "bigger scheme of things"?
And am I really that "miniscule"?

Is someone watching while, my life unfolds with each passing day, to reveal, more people, things, emotions, secrets,activities.

Is someone, checking stuff I do, off a general list of human flaws?
Does this person, insert a little smiley, against a particular horrible deed, and annotate " I knew she'd do this ".

Is someone taking stock?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ,
They say 'live life kingsize' but even the king bows down sometimes...lots to unfold yet...enjoy til then

i-me-moi said...

:-) lux has become too profound .. brevity is the first real indication of any kind of profundity nowadays. obviously with my waxing eloquent i have miles to go. and H still needs a hair dryer ;-)

Happy Karma said...

Deezer...
About Lux: I am a li'il sceptical, if we'd recognize the kid...when we go down under!
About the Hair Dryer:the freakin thing got fixed.:-)

Anonymous said...

Last Night...
A beggar walked up and put her hand through the window, drenched and crying... a barely conscious child in her arms. In Pain, I could hear her voice cleary in that rain.

last Night...
I kept thinking till i got back home. when you are parsecs away, trying to find where you stand in all this, i guess we often forget to see how little we know.

Ask her, she knows, she'll tell you.

Pain redefines a lot of things.

i-me-moi said...

@ Anonymous: I can think of only one word: beautiful.

Yea, she knows... :-)

Anonymous said...

d,
whats beautiful?
h