Friday, April 11, 2008

Hyderabad Musings

A brief 3 days in Hyderabad on some training:
Other than my flight into Hyd. Everything was superfine!
  • I mean I flew a premier airline. And no... the service was good and all that. But midway, through my flight Indra/ Zeus/Thor decided to do their bit and the sky was rent apart by a flash of silver. We were in a good 20 mins of turbulence, with a fair number of fellow passengers gripping their seats and mumbling prayers- but a certain Franseco (the commander) or his crew, decided not make any reassuring announcements and most of us took that as a bad sign. Well , as is obvious we did make a safe landing !
  • Hydie's new Rajiv Gandhi Airport is smashin' , notwithstanding my cabbie, who, went around in circles in the swanky new- not so well lit parking lot, before finally pulling out.
  • Lovely new approach roads to the airport.
  • Pula Reddy sweets still rules.
  • Novotel is the new address of luxury; move over Taj.

No comments: