Friday, April 18, 2008

The Day so far

I have been dragging my feet on my day so far.
  • I think its all got to do with my 7:00 am wake up call , that did not show up. Well yes, the cook did not show up, due to an inclement cycle chain. Atleast he called. He still stays in my good book.
  • So breakfast was Maggi, which I hate- Sorry, I just do. I miss Muesli. (note to self: get Muesli for broken cycle chain days.)
  • I took an extended shower and primped up my hair for an hour... (aghast)
  • I had a tête-à-tête with my plants :-).
  • I strolled into work at 11 after having stopped by to pick up some medicines et al.
  • I hung around watching some glass cleaners dangling from the top of the 10th floor and pondered awhile on their 'life on the edge'.
  • I cancelled some lunch plans, cos it looked way too sunny outside.
  • I am wondering whether I should do something constructive yet- like work. :-)!

No comments: