Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Of the many Highs!

I have never been too much of a " invest your money " person. But having a parent who, worked in a Bank for some 25 odd years, and who can nag the living day lights out of you really works.
So I discovered a new high the - Stock market. And am I on a roll ? I completely get my kicks out of moneycontrol.com.

Redecorating the house. he he... Floor mats, curtains, cushions - any woman in her basic womany elements will swear by this one, as it falls under the larger, high called Shopping.

Films Films Films: what do I say. The spouse and me spend a good 20 mins every 2 days in the local DVD place arguing over which film to rent.
The Bucket List (Jack Nicholson always rocks), Juno, The Curse of the Golden Flower (What opulence??)- for me the nicest part of this movie was the hilarious court criers, who go yelling every hour - hour of the Tiger, hour of the Dragon.. hourof the Monkey (giggle giggle).

Books - Turkey is so exciting - atleast in Orhan Pamuk's world.

1 comment:

i-me-moi said...

Turkey is also very interesting in the in-flite magazine of air deccan or kingfisher. one of those. must see istanbul sometime.