Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am awestruck by the beauty of terracotta jewellery at Aakar. Thanks to my akka H's (also!) single minded determination, on a cold overcast Banaglore morning- we actually drove 30 kms out of the city, in circles, with slightly skewed navigational skills and reached the sprawling jungle property/ boutique.
More about the gallery here.
~*~
Tomorrow is dad's birthday and he is travelling in cyclone hit Chennai with bad network coverage. Whoo...
Its also Soo's birthday; and I cant help but think, that, this time last year, I was planning his birthday party. And today so much has changed in the last three months that, I am wary of intruding in his life. Of course Goddess Sou is all set to make him a special birthday snack. Well she is shining proof of what i said ' on Relationships'.

No comments: